Welcome to Sentosa Grillfest 2018! This is a 1km stretch of beachside food street in Sentosa Island Singapore, nearby the Siloso beach. In there, you can find 2nd-gen hawkers, sentosa’s F&B outlets and even a gourmet discovery market. This year, lots of benches were made available for a comfortable dining space and experience. Admission is free!
You will be issued a wristband where payment for the food will be made through the scanning of your wristband. So keep your wristband safe! You can top up your desired amount of money into the wristbands through the top-up booths available.
My feast at Sentosa cost a total of $70.00. Let’s see how I’ve spent these monies.
1) Lobster Roll ($25.00) – the first item I splurged on was a lobster roll with chunky pieces of sweet and juicy lobster meat on a soft and fluffy bun. It comes with sweet potato fries and coleslaw too.
2) Golden Ale Beer ($10.00) – you need one to quench your thirst and live the life! Most of the other beers were also priced at $10.00 each. Some cocktails were priced at $14.00 each.
3) U.S Cheesy Pork Sausage ($3.50) – this was probably the cheapest item over at Sentosa Grillfest. This was surprisingly good and not too salty. It’s piping hot and you can taste the generous amount of cheese inside the sausage itself.
4) Half Slab Pork Ribs ($13.00) – the ribs were soft, and not too flavorful. The bbq smell and taste was quite obvious to the palette. It’s also filling for the stomach!
5) Salted Caramel and Dark Chocolate Ice Cream Cone ($8.50) – this was a sweet ending for the night! It comes with a decent serving of two scoops of ice cream flavors of your choice on a crunchy cone.
6) Paul Chocolate Cake ($6.00) – the cake had a soft texture and was very rich in taste. It’s drizzled with chocolate sauce and topped with whipped cream. This delicate piece melts in the mouth almost instantly with every bite.
7) Mixed Berries Smoothie ($4.00) – this cup of ice blended smoothie helps to replenish you with lots of vitamins and antioxidants. It’s cold and refreshing.
I hope I’ve spent the $70.00 wisely! That being said, I enjoyed feasting on all of the above 7 items, that’s for sure.
Yum yum! Can’t wait for more next year!
Thanks for reading!